ElderCare Financial provides Daily Money Management financial services.
- Professionally managed bill payment services
based on subscription. No need to worry about missed or late
payments resulting in utility cut off, late fees, or credit rating
- Personal and professional services for managing the financial
independence of the elderly, the disabled, and their care givers.
We recognize that sometimes a little help is needed to help an individual
maintain their independence yet keep their financial affairs in order.
- Convenient — Streamlined, secure, and well organized sign up
process. We pride ourselves in keeping all of the activities with
ElderCare Financial's services easy to understand and use.
- Professional management — We utilize proven technologies and
industry relationships. We partner with only the best in the
industry to provide safe, secure services that will be here for you today, and
- Information is accessible to subscribers via a toll free customer
service number during normal business hours and via the internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a
week through industry leading secure web access.
Daily Money Management Capabilities
Secure Checking Accounts
- ElderCare Financial provides secure checking accounts for management
of the payment of your bills. No invoices will be paid if they are not part
of the subscription without first receiving approval from the
subscriber. We utilize fraud detection processes to
monitor all activities on the account including validation of vendors.
There are no surprises if the Daily Money Management of your accounts
occurs through ElderCare financial.
- Extensive reporting capabilities including on-line access, and
depending on your subscription, monthly mailing of printed reports, monthly
reports via e-mail, and/or monthly compact disk
mailings. Reports can be made available to whomever the subscriber
feels should receive them. Family members can monitor account
activity if authorized by the subscriber. Annual reports may be useful as an aid
to tax return preparation.
Archival of Data
- All bills and payments managed by ElderCare Financial are kept electronically and can be provided
upon request for up to 10 years from the time of payment for active
subscribers. This information can be very helpful in payment
disputes with vendors and for estate management where insurance payments or deposits that
have been paid need to be researched.
Search for Information on this site
This web site can be searched by key word by following this link: